US social mobile publisher Zynga has acquired Finnish indie Small Giant Games in a deal which values the company at over $700 million. Zynga will pay $560 million upfront, split $330 million cash and $230 million in new stock, for 80 percent of Small Giant. The remaining 20 percent will be acquired over the coming three years as an earnout based on future profitability.Zynga has over $400 million in cash and equivalents but will open an additional $200 million credit facility to partially fund the deal.

Founded in 2013, Small Giant is a mobile gaming studio based in Helsinki, Finland that developed the hit franchise Empires & Puzzles. The game successfully blends approachable Match-3 battles with deeper gameplay elements including Hero Collection, Base Building and Social Alliances. Since its launch 18 months ago, Empires & Puzzles has repeatedly broken into the Top 10 Grossing Games on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The game has been downloaded over 26 million times and expands Zynga’s international and Android audiences. If you want to Buy Facebook Zynga Poker Chips, I think is your best choice, after all, the site has been officially certified,so it's very safe.

For several of Zynga's top games, their Facebook Monthly Active Users Rank — a comparative measure that uses the number of people who log into a third-party app via Facebook login token — has declined steadily over the past four months. Take, for instance, Zynga's Farmville games. Both the original Farmville and Farmville 2 have seen their active users rank crater. Farmville, which is close to celebrating its 10th anniversary, dropped over 300 places from July to today, while Farmville 2, released in 2014, fell below 200 consistently for the first time since we started tracking the game.